Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Phase 4 Completed

The stairs on our wall our completed. It took Blake 2 nights to figure out exactly what he wanted to do, but it looks amazing. There are still some final touches that need to be made, but you will get the gist of it.
Here it is!
Blake working on the stairs & Braden watching
My Battle Wound (I pinched my arm in between 2 blocks. It gets worse & worse looking everyday, but doesn't hurt.)
After Day 1
The Stairs and the walls
Braden playing in his exersaucer. He has finally figured it out. He pushes buttons, pulls the toys and ...

Sucks on the Bear.

5 comments:

The Westons said...

wow! everytime i see the updates on your yard i am so impressed! way to go guys!

Megan said...

Your backyard keeps looking more and more amazing! We should hire Blake to come and work in our backyard since we never can find the time!

Dana and ohana said...

braden just cuter every day! The wall/stairs/backyard looks great.

Wenatchee....1st weekend in Aug. Possibly thurs-sat or fri-sunday. YOur parnets may be comig too. If they are I think its thrus-sat becuase your dad hasa high council mtg early sunday. I'll keep you updated.

Kelly A. said...

I can't get over that patch of reddish hair on the back of Braden's head amongst the really blonde that looks like baldness! (Wow-that was a mouthful!!)Sooo cute! I just want him to come back to Utah and play so I can squish that little stud muffin!

Anonymous said...

Wow, the stairs are great! It must feel so good to be getting this done. And you're not letting any grass grow under your feet with this project, are you? It'll be a treat when it's completed. And, ouch, that bruise looks nasty.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed