Friday, July 18, 2008

Phase 3 Completed

2 1/2 months, 22,500 pounds, and many sores muscles later we are finally completed with all our walls. We are still a month out from being done with our yard. Tomorrow Blake is going to put in the stairs. Then we have to level the yard, put a couple more sprinklers in, and then grass, grass, grass! Regardless of this additional work, we are done lifting super heavy blocks.

I also thought I would include some cute photos of Braden. This is him wrapped up super tight for his nap. Wrapping is the greatest thing. I am convinced we will wrap him until he is too big to be wrapped.
Look at that cute face
This is what makes Braden full out laugh at week 21. Be prepared to fall in love with him.

6 comments:

Kelly A. said...

There is no sweeter sound than that of a baby's laughter!!!

Anonymous said...

I loooved that video. He really is getting older! That interaction is so much fun. And I love the close-up of him sleeping. Too precious.

Anonymous said...

Oh! And... amazing work with the backyard, guys. That's fantastic.

Unknown said...

Because I'm at the library and there's no sound on my computer, I actually got a bigger kick out of Blake's flailing arms!

Amber said...

Your back yard is looking really good. Braden is getting cuter and cuter. As far as Mom and Dad's backyard, they did the work and I posted it on my blog for them.

The Westons said...

that is adorable! seriously, you have the cutest little boy! i love his little laugh! it's amazing the little things that entertain kids (not that your show wasn't amazing, blake)
p.s. your yard looks awesome! that'll be so fun to see it with grass

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed