We have a great library here in Pullman. Today they had a special program with Frog & Toad at the park. Braden loved singing songs and listening to the stories of Frog & Toad (a cute kids storybook series).
Braden singing songs
Braden with Frog & Toad Braden with Frog Blake making Braden laugh. He is laughing really loud at the beginning and then starts to talk.
That is so nice that you have such a good library with stuff for LITTLE ones. I have called libraries all around us-in several differemt cities-and none of them have stuff for infants. They all just have activities for preschool ages. Sad! But at least I know about a trillion songs and stories from college and teaching school!
4 comments:
That is so nice that you have such a good library with stuff for LITTLE ones. I have called libraries all around us-in several differemt cities-and none of them have stuff for infants. They all just have activities for preschool ages. Sad! But at least I know about a trillion songs and stories from college and teaching school!
This is so cute, Maren! I loved the frog and toad books when I was a kid. I think that means that Braden is going to love me an awful lot.
Awesome library program! Braden's sure not suffering from neglect with you and Blake as parents! I enjoyed the pics.
Excuse the childishness, but I used to love the Frog & Toad series when I was little! SO fun!
Post a Comment