Do you remember how I took a big test to become a personal trainer back in January? Well, I am actually doing something with that now. I took a brief break because of the baby and now I am officially a personal trainer. I don't have tons of clients, but just the right amount for me and my family now.
I love what I do and I love that my boys benefit from it too. They constantly ask if they can "workout" before we leave the gym. if the fitness room is no occupied, I let them. Here's Brody's lunge.
And a push-up at home.
Braden doing some sandbag drills.
And squatting (not using good form though.)
And just being silly.
I love creating obstacle courses for them to use. They are getting in some good workouts and having fun too.
I am currently training 3 people, teaching 2 spins classes and am about to start teaching 2 bootcamp/HIIT classes. I am very excited for this part of my life, plus, the extra money is great.








3 comments:
Are you willing to travel for this job? If so, I know of this girl in Des Moines who could really use some help! :)
Yay Maren! That's so awesome for you! Wish you were here to whip my post-baby body into shape.
You amaze me Maren! Congratulations!
Post a Comment