Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Goodbye Mema

Shout out to the best mom in the world. Blake and I couldn't have done it without you. We laugh when you say you wished you could have been more helpful. I LOVE the fact that you don't always ask me what you can do. You just see what needs to get done and execute it. You don't know how helpful that is in and of itself.

My boys adore you. I love how you kindly, but firmly put Braden in his place. You do it in such a perfect way as to not lecture or yell and he responds to that.
At times it didn't seem like it, but you did capture this little boys heart. He asked about you for days after you left. And I know he appreciated all the Barney movies you got him (mom and dad didn't) and all the other goodies you showered him with. I hope he doesn't expect this every time.
And this little dude is just starting to understand how cool Mema is.
We love you mom, thanks for spending the week with us.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed