While Uncle Blair was in town, we went to the circus. It was SO much fun. You better believe we will be doing this every year. Brody loved it.
Uncle Blair helping out with the little man.
The neighbors went which meant Braden had a fun time admiring with his best bud.
The elephants.
A dog show. Yes, what circus has a dog show, this one!
The bears. I am bummed because we missed the lions and tigers. Next year.
3 ring circus acts.
The boys favorite part by far, the motorcycles. I can't believe that do this. I would be afraid of dying.
Father and son on wheels.
It was so much fun. If you ever have the circus in town, GO! My boys had a blast. Of course everything in the circus cost a fortune, but the boys took it pretty well when we kept saying no. We went out for dollar ice cream cones afterwards and it made the night.













No comments:
Post a Comment