Quick vent. We went to Braden's swimming class today. If you remember, last week the teacher wasn't available because her child was sick (heaven knows why there wasn't a sub, but there wasn't). Well, we showed up today (on time) and the warmer pool was closed, so we were forced to get into the cold pool. I guess that wasn't bad, but the teacher still didn't teach.
Needless to say, we only stayed for about 10 minutes because it was way too cold for any baby to last a 1/2 hour. It just makes me mad that I spent money on this class and we still haven't had an actual class. I guess we are going to have a make-up class, but who knows if I will be able to attend. I give it one more week before I drop the class and get my money back.
5 comments:
Ugh! That is frustrating! I hope it is better for you next week! Hey, have you talked to Justin or Shandy recently? I sent them an email about the days for the Christmas party, but I haven't heard back...
Man, that stinks after getting all ready for it. At least you guys do your family swim night! We enjoy that, too. The kids love hanging on us, splashing, showing off their skills, etc. And I hate taking small children into cold pools. They're just can't regulate their body temp when it's so cold. They shiver and aren't interesting in swimming. I hope the class works out next time!!
How do you reply so quickly? It's, like, always within 10 minutes...amazing! Yeah, I don't know about the future with Micah and soccer. But it's good for him to learn to participate and be active. Next month it'll be basketball. So at least he's exposed to a variety. As he gets older, he can decide what he's truly interested in.
Sorry to hear about your crummy swim teacher...but I think its really neat that you guys are close to a pool and can go as a family. We'll keep Braden in our prayers and hope his skin starts feeling better soon!
Wow, What a teacher, You and I would have never done such a thing!
Post a Comment