Blake's parents have been visiting us this weekend. We have had a nice time. Pictures will be coming over the next couple of days. Right now I would like to post about the cutest blocks that my sister-in-law, Amber, made for Braden (or me). Braden just loves to play with them, but they are too cute and I don't want him to ruin them because I am using them as room decor. We should probably go buy him ones he can ruin.
The blocks have 5 sides that are decorated. Side 1, ABC; Side 2, Cars; Side 3, Trains & Trucks; Side 4, animals, and Side 5, decorative paper. They really are the cutest blocks ever!
Grandma stacking the blocks up for...
Braden to knock down.
Thank you Amber again for the wonderful blocks. I am sure they took quite a bit of time to put together and if they didn't, then at least they look like they did. The colors match Braden's room just perfect! I would love to know how to make these for Baby Shower gifts.
5 comments:
I'm really glad you and Braden love the blocks! I'm even more happy that you took the time to blog about them. They are super easy to make. In fact, that's all I've been doing this weekend. I will post pictures of them on my blog once Mom and Dad bring me back my camera. I'll also post how to make them because it takes too long to write on here. I wish I could have been there this weekend. Give my cute nephew a kiss for me.
Those ARE way cute! I want to see pictures of Braden's room all decorated!
maren, he is getting so big! Woooow, where did the time go. What a cute little guy you guys have!
Those are really really really cute blocks! Amber is definatly competing for the best aunt spot! I will have to step up my game by alot!
Maren, several things: 1. Cute blog layout...I love it and it reminds me that mine is in serious need of an overahaul. 2. I've watched the Braden eating his peas video like 6 times today. It's so funny! 3. I'm officially back in the blogging habit. Sorry for my absence. 4. I can't wait to see you guys at Conference. 5. I also love the blocks. They're very cute.
Post a Comment