Saturday, September 13, 2008

Introductions

Introducing Braden and the shopping cart. We were doing errands today, which landed us at Wal-Mart. We decided Braden was old enough to sit in the shopping cart without his car seat. He loved every minute. Introducing Braden and pure guy mode. We were headed out to our ward party. His feet are just kicked up, food in hand and chillin, like any guy would do.
Introducing Braden to the BYU Cougar fight song

9 comments:

Brent and Mallory said...

I think there was a lot of symbolism in that little introduction. Initially Breden was a little confused, and even went wayward with that RED (Utah) Block, but after a few moments he understood his mistake Threw the block accross the room and went for the BYU football! He is so cute, you guys will have to bring him down for a game, maybe next year!

Taylor said...

We own a Car Dealership in Boise Called American Autosport. We have a website www.americanautosport.net

Dane said...

So cute! I always love your updates :) --Jess

Andrea said...

how is everything going up there? i love braden in the pure guy mode :) what a funny picture! he is such a cute boy and you guys always have the funnest videos!

also, i love the rocking chair post...he is becoming such a big boy--time flies when you have kids (well, it goes pretty fast all the time but it seems to speed up once a child is involved...). how did you win the rocking chair at two brother's furniture?

Kelly A. said...

Wow! We will have to remember to be extra nice to Braden so that when he is an all-star athlete in many different sports, he can rememebr us in his will:) So...I put a poll and post on the Logan family blog. We can see what everyone says in the next few days and go from there.

Anonymous said...

Fight, fight, fight, little man!!

Eric and Cheryl said...

I'm sending Bronco the link to this blog. I understand he is starting to recruit for his 2026 squad. I want him to get a look at Braden before those Aggies or Utes come calling!

krista jo said...

Hey Maren, this is Krista...from Old Farm days :) I just saw your blog and wanted to say hi...if you remember me! How fun to see your cute little family and you and Blake together! Love it!

Unknown said...

I love Braden in his little overalls! So cute! Boy clothes are so fun!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed