Monday, January 28, 2013

Christmas Day 2012

Onto Christmas. Yes, they loved everything about it. They came down and were excited to see their gift. We opened them, played, ate breakfast, played some more, played in the snow, watched a movie, got a little bored, played some more and then went to bed. It was a great day. Mixed feelings on that day. We would love to be around family, but we also loved doing our own thing. The pictures kind of tell the day, so I won't say much.

You can see the mess in the bottom right corner. The boys got their favorite movies from Uncle Brent and Aunt Mallory.
Gma/pa Forsberg got them superhero snuggies. Gma/pa Barnett outfitted the whole family in Jazz gear. Brody got an Imagex castle from my mom and then Blake and I got him the dragon to go along with it.
More gear. He also got Chutes and Ladders from us. I think that's his favorite gift since we play it a million times a day. I felt guilty because we didn't get him any toy toys. Fun stuff yes, but no big toys like we did Brody. I went out the next day and got him the Ogre to go with the castle. The boys play very nicely with it. Word is my mom got Brody more things to go with his castle.
There was a beautifully powdery snow outside. The boys wanted to play, sure! Blake and I took bets on how long they'd last. We both guessed around 10 minutes.
Hunter and I hung out inside and watched by the window.
They made it 20 and could have gone more if Blake didn't pelt Braden with a snowball that dripped down his shirt. (Picture is before they went out of course. He was in tears when he came in.)
The best gift of Christmas comes from me (That's 2 years in a row now, last year I got Blake the ipad). This year I got Blake an icopter. Super cheap and super fun. What boys doesn't like a helicopter? Braden and Brody just adore it. My favorite was hearing friends say they got their 10, 13, or 15 year old boys helicopters for Christmas. I was proud to say I did too.
 In love with this little boy. He had no clue what was going on, but loved the excitement. 
Mom and Hunter wearing their Jazz gear.
Gma/pa and Aunt Amber, you would be so proud. We all wore our Jazz gear, except Blake.
A fun little rock ant Mallory got me. I LOVE it and plan to get another one when I visit Vegas again.
That was our Christmas. It was great and I am confident it will only get better each year.

1 comment:

Brent and Mallory said...

I LOVE it when I check the blog once and there is a new blog and then I cehck it later and there is ANOTHER NEW BLOG!!! The boys looked adorable!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed