Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Christmas Break

Christmas Break went on as normal. Blake worked, I worked and the kids and I played. We made our way to the library.


The boys on the teeter totter.
 
We also headed up to the WSU Rec Center. It's only $1 while the students are away. The boys have loads of fun here. We actually went twice.
 
 
 
 
 
We just got done running and working out, so I was showing the boys the stretches they should be doing. Rule #2 ALWAYS Stretch after a workout (Rule #1 Always warm-up before beginning).
 

I thought the 2 weeks Braden was out of school would kill me, but they didn't. For the most part I enjoyed having him home. With that being said, I was more than fine when school started up again.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linnae said...

We had fun with you guys! Always good to burn that energy during the day. ;)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed