At the beginning of the summer Braden and I sat down and came up with a huge list of things we wanted to do this summer. On this list was "Tie Dye Something." That's what we did last week.
I let the boys decide what design they wanted. We got the shirts wet and rubber banded them up.
Then, I let the spraying begin. Colors and amounts were chosen by the boys.
Brody chose a bullseye design. Braden (above) chose a swirl. He keeps telling me it reminds him of fireworks and the sun.
I HAD to do it, according to Braden.
I attempted a crinkled look. As you will see later, it completely failed. I wish I would have copied one of the boys designs.
Braden had a friends birthday he was going to later that week. he insisted that we make her a shirt. It actually turned out pretty cute.
And the final products. Brody's on the left, mine in the middle and Braden's in the right.
I think we may be future designers. I have to say, Braden wants to wear his everyday.











1 comment:
Awesome what a fun idea!!! You are such a fun mOm!!
Post a Comment