Braden's pre-school had a little Thanksgiving program. They made pumpkin pies for all the families and prepared a cute song. It was held the last 30 minutes of class. Blake was able to take an early lunch and join me. When it came time to sing the song we got this...
Grumpilicious is what we like to call him. He is easily embarrassed and we could tell him was truly embarrassed for all the kids singing. The teachers assured us that he would practice singing with the kids, but when it came time to perform, he was a no go.
He's trying not to smile here. All the parents, including Blake and I, couldn't help but laugh. All the other kids were so happy to be there singing and participating, but it was Braden's defiant attitude that won everyone over.
I am going to have to teach this kid to loosen up. He even gets embarrassed when my mom is trying to teach him a new song. It was fun to see him interact with the kids in his classroom. And the pie was delicious.



4 comments:
Wow these are AMAZING pictures! I can't believe how cute he is! you should get him in an acting class or something.
I swear some kids just come into the world this way. Just wait til he's a preteen. Then he'll really let you know how embarassing you as a mom are. That's just the way it goes.
I think that you are missing his kind heart--not only was he embarrassed for himself, but he was embarrassed for the others in the class as well.
Mema
Oh my goodness that is a RED face!!!
Post a Comment