Monday, January 10, 2011

The Vacuum

Braden has always been very cautious with the vacuum. Even today, he runs to the couch or chair and watches. I don't know if he thinks it's going to suck him up, but he doesn't like to be around it.
As for Brody. He is still very subdued and curious. It doesn't scare him, but makes him think.
He will crawl around just to see what it's doing.
He never gets too close, but is definitely curious.
This is his look the whole time it's going. It's quite funny, I mean, he's so mellow.
The boys better get over this fear or curiosity because there will come a point when they will be forced to vacuum. As for now, it's cute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All my kids runaway screaming from the vacuum. I tried to have Caleb vacuum once and he just cried. I guess until they get even older it is my job.

Brent and Mallory said...

I love that when you have kids, even the vacuum is a post I am excited and eager to read!

Audrey said...

Just one more way the Braden and Baxter are alike. He also is freaked/memorized by the vacuum. He can't decide whether it's better to investigate it or run to safety.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed