Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Appaloosa Christmas Party

It is that time of year again when we celebrate the birth of our Savior at the Appaloosa museum. Ok, we don't really celebrate the TRUE meaning of Christmas, but we did get to see Santa come into town on his Appaloosa.The kids were very excited, even though it was very cold and windy.
Here he comes.
This is what Brody's face looked the like the whole time Santa was coming down the hill.
And of course we attempted photos with Santa. You can tell Braden was eager to get up there. His requests: a drum set (no way baby!) and a razor scooter (perhaps!). Hunter had no clue what was going on.
 And Brody, he wouldn't get near the guy. He was even upset that I was near him.
  And some collages of each of the boys during our hour stay. Brody always had a cookie in his hand and some kind of animal.
Braden participated in each activity, well, he more told everyone the proper way of doing each activity.
 And this little man, he was just along for the ride.
He looks so much like his daddy. I love these two boys.
It was a ridiculously fun time. We got there early, had fun and got out. We then headed to that mall to walk around. This was the first time in the history of the Blake Barnett family that the boys walked around (no stroller) and just wandered the mall with us. It was honestly the best morning. Blake and I looked at each other as we headed out to the car and just asked, "Who's boys were those?" They were well behaved, patient with our browsing and just joys to be around. I am one happy mama!

1 comment:

Mallory said...


I think the mall experience was your Christmas miracle

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed