Monday, March 5, 2012

39 Weeks

Yep, I'm 39 weeks and he's sitting pretty. I know I should be freaking out, but I'm doing great. Even the thought of going over a week is bearable. I say this being 39 weeks though and not full term. If anything, I am more anxious for his arrival versus not being pregnant. I was DONE being pregnant with Brody, but I just want the baby to join our super cool family.
Since I was getting pictures of me, the boys insisted on getting pictures of them. Don't I already have two of the most handsome boys in town?
 I think so.
I'll let you know when Baby Barnett #3 makes his arrival. I am actually hoping it will be by next Sunday so I don't have to sing with the YW in sacrament meeting. Don't tell my girls this though, they should be striving to share their talents and work on their weaknesses. Still, I don't want to sing.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved talking to you. I feel better now about a running partner. Thank you. You look fabulous...love how he's practically poking straight out of your belly. Any day now, Little Man!

Unknown said...

You look gorgeous. I am so excited to see pictures of HB. Comparison pics to the other boys would be nice, too.

Brent and Mallory said...

wow it looks like he is sitting really really low, does that mean it is almost time for him to come??!! I really really hope so!

Monica said...

Come on baby Hunter!!!

Audrey said...

That's a cute maternity top. You really don't even look 39 weeks, though I'm glad you're feeling great. Hopefully that means an easy labor, delivery, and recovery. We can't wait to meet the little cutie.

Unknown said...

I totally know what you mean. I enjoy spending time with Owen when he stays up a little later at night than Elliot, which doesn't happen often. I also enjoy spending time with Elliot more when Owen has his quiet time. It is a little overwhelming doing both at the same time.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed