Toren, Audrey, Austin and my dad all had to leave on Tuesday morning. My mom and Kalen got to stay though. My mom wanted to head up to Coeur d'Alene and then Silverwood Theme Park. Remember our trip there 2 years ago? I was pregnant so I couldn't do anything. I was excited to get my full experience there. Before we did we headed to Figpickles. Once again, we did this before. I knew my mom would love it because they carry really good quality toys. None of this junky Fisher Price or Playskool.
Let's just say that the boys loved it too.This toy store allows you to touch and play with most of the toys. Braden played with this really cool remote control car (no pics, sorry) most the time. My mom ended up getting him it.
Brody didn't quite know what to think about this puppet. Kalen was controlling it. He was hesitant at first and then was all about it.
After the toy store we headed up to Kellogg and stayed in my friends condo. She is so sweet for letting us use it. Blake drove up after work. We all went to bed pretty early because we knew we'd have a big day tomorrow.
2 comments:
I loved that store. Very cool things in there.
I love the look Brody is giving to that puppet. He really suspicious of what that pesky puppet is up to!
Post a Comment