It has been so beautiful here this week. After a morning at the gym, we decided to stop by and look at the bears. This was Brody's first time (that he can remember).

He was fascinated. He couldn't take his eyes off them. There were some bear cubs whining in the back. You could hear them, but not see them. I kid you not when I say that I swear I thought it was Brody. Brody whines all the time and it's not to different from that of a bear cub.

There were 2 bears out and about. The rest were resting. This great big Grizzly was running around in the field.

While the other was taking a bath. Brody was babbling on about this bear. Braden was cute and reassuring him, "yes, it is a bear. Yes, he's taking a bath." Too cute!

I've really had a hard time with the boys lately. I swear all I hear is whining, crying and yelling. It makes me feel like a bear sometimes too. But these cute moments when they happily play together and are sweet make those many difficult moments worth it.
You know those shock collars that shock dogs when they bark, do they have those for kids who whine? I'm just sayin. (Note: I WOULD NEVER SHOCK ANY OF MY KIDS.)
1 comment:
I often think of Brody as a little Teddy Bear Cub. Glad to see he lives up to the vision--whining and all.
Grandma
Post a Comment