After the Utah Jazz's poor performance last Wednesday (they only scored 6 points in the 4th quarter), Blake came to bed very upset. He just didn't know why he cared so much. The Jazz were taking him on an emotional roller coaster. After letting him rant for about 15 minutes (yes, 15 minutes), he declared, "I am giving up the Jazz for a whole week. That means no reading about them. I won't even go onto KSL.com because the Jazz are written all over it."
I am proud to report that my husband made it 12 1/2 hours. So what if 8 of those were sleeping and 4 were at work. It wasn't necessarily the very first thing he did when he got home for lunch on Thursday. It was his second. When calling him on it Blake says, "I know Maren. Hi, my name is Blake and I am a Jazz-aholic. I need help."
1 comment:
Funny!
Post a Comment