Thursday, February 14, 2008

No Progress

Well, I just go back from my doctor's appointment. NO PROGRESS!! Absolutley nothing is going on with me. Yes, I am 38 weeks pregnant, but I am pretty confident I will not go into labor on my own. That means I will probably have to wait the whole 40 weeks plus some. It wouldn't be so bad, but I am not even dialated to a 1. What can you do? I hope you all are ok w/ waiting, I am not but will continue to practice my patience.

2 comments:

Kelly A. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly A. said...

Bless your heart Maren! You are truly at the hardest stage!! Once again, it is ALL worth it-I PROMISE!!! I used to hear rumors that a lot of girls go early on their first baby, but everyone I know of lately has gone overdue with their first so if that happens to you, you're not alone! Time seems to stand still when your in your last couple weeks of pregnancy, but it FLIES once your baby is born! That sweet bundle of joy will make you feel like you could be pregnant for twice as long as long as you got him as the end result every time! It's an AMAZING feeling when you first hold your first newborn!! Hang in there :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed